Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of this site? If so, know if they're any good?

http://www.retro-solutions.com

Alot of people on Club RSX recommend them/him/whoever, but not sure if anyone has experience w/ them.

Looks like ~$850 or so for a retrofit w/ TSX, matsu****a 35w ballasts, GE bulbs, harness to fit, etc.

BTW what would be the purpose to jump from a 35w ballast to a 50w ballast?

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I've sent him a few emails reguarding my friends rsx retro that I did a month ago. He's well known on clubrsx.com. The price he charges is pretty fair considering what has to be done. The 05+ rsx are very easy to retro a set of projectors in.

·
Registered
903 Posts
dude i got a complete set of hids for 280 and u get to pick what temp u want i got 12k because i liked the color....i have gotten like six sets from this dude there so good

·
BOOSTED
2,069 Posts
sergio said:
dude i got a complete set of hids for 280 and u get to pick what temp u want i got 12k because i liked the color....i have gotten like six sets from this dude there so good
they are talking about retrofitting their headlights not PnP kits. so if not that is a decent price for a PnP kit

·
Premium Member
11,863 Posts
:shrug:
sergio said:
silly noob.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
sergio said:

Haha that's awesome. Six sets from him because they're so good :lol: because they burn up every 4 months

1 - 13 of 13 Posts