Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well finnaly after 2 and a half months of waiting for the parts. toyota finaly fixed my clutch peadal squeak. the clutch feels alot better now as well.

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
rx-runner said:
where is the tsb on that? i would like to have it in writing so that i can take it to toyota, cuz they wont do anything, they are biatches
There is actually 2 TSB's. one for the squeak, another for the poor feeling in the clutch pedal. I can get the TSB from work but if u search im sure there's probably one on here already.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I just took my X in on Friday. I was nervous about it because the manager told me it had to be squeeken when I brought it in(if its not hot enough it wont) There wasn't really any squeek when I brought it in, but an hour later the dealership called me to pick up my truck. They ordered the parts and will fix it as soon as the parts come-they said about 2hrs labor. I sure hope it doen't take 2 weeks for the parts....let alone 2 months!!

·
Registered
214 Posts
What exactly is the exhaust manifold TSB deal with...and how do you get it done....Making a list to get the truck in and get everything handled....

·
Boost Addict
712 Posts
rx-runner said:
so should i go over there and tell them to fix the clutch squeak and the feel? as well as the manifold? and they will know what im talking bout or should i take in the

TSB #TC004-06,Clutch Pedal Squeak Noise
TSB #TC006-06,
Clutch Pedal Feel Improvement
The manifold TSB is separate, both those TSB's are the clutch.

·
Registered
218 Posts
zx6rpete said:
I just started to notice a creak in mine but my VIN number is after the TSB VIN cutoff number.
i know same here that squeek is driving me crazy ... so what ... jus ttake it in even if my VIN is after the Cut Off VIN??? :shrug:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts