Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, flame me on the price if you want, but its way less than what i have invested in making the two of them. These are NOT the Klears.com ones, or whatever... these were made right here, and cost a lot to have done!

They are molded off of a 1997 Brakelight. You WILL need red bulbs for these i'm sure. For offroad use only, not DOT legal, blah, blah, blah...

Only 2 available ever.... i'm not going to make more, and if you don't like the price, oh well. you don't have to buy them either ;) I'd rather keep them than to sell them for any less... this is the price of 'custom' i suppose :p

Price is $100 each, plus $5.00 shipping. Will be sent via USPS Priority.

:headbang:

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
That seems like a great price........ :) I would buy them if I didn't just buy a synthetic antenna for $400 on ebay. Sorry ........lol

Maybe next time

·
Premium Member
1,747 Posts
might want to throw in a tube of this with each purchase

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I appreciate everyones replies.... i expected to hear pretty much those exact posts, so no surprises there :p All i can say to them, are hey, at least these ****ing exist, unlike a lot of other peoples clear lenses out there... those are so clear they don't even exist! hahaha!

Anyway, if someone wants them, here they are, ready to ship, no excuses, no "need 10 buyers so that i can call up a company and get them molded" bull****... if its too expensive for you or your budget, and it isn't that important to you, then no problem, you don't have to buy them obviously. But to someone who really wants them, and wants their truck to stand out a little bit more, then they are well worth it.

I'm just tired of seeing these sit on my shelf here at the shop not being used, after all the work and $$ i've invested into getting them done.

:nana:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts