Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
there was a huge auto swap thing going on abuot 1.5 hours from here,so i decided to go for something to do. I got lost as *%&@ on the way there AND back, but it was worth it for these...

Chrome motorcyle mirrors, got em for $50:headbang:

now would anyone like to sale me some stock side mirrors for cheap? i just need the base of them really to mod to hold these motorcycle ones, fiberglass over it or something. I realllly don't wanna cut mine, incase anything happens i'll still have them for back up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Cause I want to know how it is to daily drive with those mirrors. I daily my truck too and am thinking about getting chopper mirrors as well.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think those will match your ride. I'm into modding stuff, but those look kinda tough to somehow blend into the Toyota mirror mount and be rock solid. Good luck.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
butnut said:
I think those will match your ride. I'm into modding stuff, but those look kinda tough to somehow blend into the Toyota mirror mount and be rock solid. Good luck.
it should be just like mounting it to anthing esle, i just smooth out the mounth flat, reinforce it good, drill and mount the mirror, then mount the base back to the stock place

Chris D. said:
Id look into getting an aluminum mount made to bolt up where the mirror would go.. then just drill and tap into that and screw the mirror on using a little loctite so its not as easy to have stolen..
I'm gonna try and mod the mirror first, cuase my buddy is just giving me his old ones, but it i don't think they will be stong enough, i'll give the metal piece a try

1 - 10 of 10 Posts