Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im trying to return my truck to stock i had celica seats installed in my truck which was my favorite mod they are so comfortable but not that im trying to return my truck to stock to get the most out of selling it i need a set of stock seats. these seats are for sale for some cash and i will need your stock seat in return. since i had the 60/40 in my truck when i put the celica buckets in i also got a tacoma center console to take up the space in the middle. both the 60/40 or standard buckets will work for me and if i get a 60/40 in the trade you also get my center console as well.

there is no price set as of right now because it will depend on the condition of the seats which need to be brown(oak) that are going to be traded, but it will be very fair price. i will not ship these seats so im looking for some one in the socal area for this. here are some pics i can get more if you like.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Re: celica gt seats with taco brackes

i have gray stock buckets, but i'd love to get my hands on these

dibs and i'll pm you, hopefully we can work something out

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

still available i REALLY need the brown seats in good condition.

·
This Space For Rent
1,544 Posts

Willing just to sell those seats w/o the trade for the bench seats?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

no because the reason im doing the trade is to keep cost down to the buyer. if i have to go out and locate a pair of stock seats in some junk yard and buy them, thats time and money out of my pocket, and i would look to recover the cost of those stock seats in the price i sell the celica seats for plus what ever i was going to charge for the seats in the first place.

·
This Space For Rent
1,544 Posts

TSR98TACO said:
no because the reason im doing the trade is to keep cost down to the buyer. if i have to go out and locate a pair of stock seats in some junk yard and buy them, thats time and money out of my pocket, and i would look to recover the cost of those stock seats in the price i sell the celica seats for plus what ever i was going to charge for the seats in the first place.
Well, if ya ever change your mind, gimme a holla!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

i have tan seats i might be interested. are they comfy?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

there are pretty comfortable. they hold you like a race seat but they are not as harsh on you because the padding is a softer than what you would find on a sparco or recaro and the bottom part has a sprung cushion for comfort like you would find on all oem seats, as real racing seats dont so you feel more of the road.. out of all the race inspired bucket seats from WRX, RSX, ect i think that these are the most comfortable well exept v7 jdm STi seats they are on par.

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey if you still had the seats i have 60/40 oak from a 99 if your interesed and a little $$ it had a little tear but i stitched it up already so not to bad im in san diego if you wanted to maybe meet up maybe in LA or a little farther

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok will be for sale just by them selves NO TRADE. but pm me first because i have to go to LA to get some stock seats first at a toyota specific wrecker. before i can sell the celica seats.

·
Registered
55 Posts
TSR98TACO said:
ok will be for sale just by them selves NO TRADE. but pm me first because i have to go to LA to get some stock seats first at a toyota specific wrecker. before i can sell the celica seats.
In that case, how much are you asking?

·
Registered
2 Posts
TSR98TACO said:
im trying to return my truck to stock i had celica seats installed in my truck which was my favorite mod they are so comfortable but not that im trying to return my truck to stock to get the most out of selling it i need a set of stock seats. these seats are for sale for some cash and i will need your stock seat in return. since i had the 60/40 in my truck when i put the celica buckets in i also got a tacoma center console to take up the space in the middle. both the 60/40 or standard buckets will work for me and if i get a 60/40 in the trade you also get my center console as well.

there is no price set as of right now because it will depend on the condition of the seats which need to be brown(oak) that are going to be traded, but it will be very fair price. i will not ship these seats so im looking for some one in the socal area for this. here are some pics i can get more if you like.

I will trade ya man. I have oak seats from my 04 double cab... with black cordura seat covers that have been on for most of the life of the seats. They are in pretty damn good condition. Ill trade you right out with the seat covers too. I live in socal and can meet up if ya want. I dont post over here in ct too much.. but I have lots of posts over on the ttora board.. as well as lots of sales Ive done. Hit me up at [email protected] or pm me at ttora under the screen name of Dunk if your interested. I check over here every so often.. and mostly lurk for info...lol:) If not.. good luck on your sale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts