Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so here's the deal, ive got two options for the moment either....

a) Get the split second, and then go to get my ish Dynoe'd tuned etc. ( Get w/e the hell kind of extra ponies out of my catback and intake mated to the splitsecond) Also ill get to meet Kauss and a few other guys at the dyno place.

$ 520 approx

or

b) Get the 1.5/2 inch lowering kit and while doing that paint the calipers red ( i realize i can do that whenever i want, but im too damn lazy to do it unless im ****ing with wheels or suspension.

$440 approx.

I know this is for the most part a waste of server database, but i just need some opinions.

·
Registered
248 Posts
id do B, unless i could get alot of extra HP. you could always use the money you save doing B to get stickers, that way your still making yourself faster, and lower :clapping:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Xacto said:
Ok so here's the deal, ive got two options for the moment either....

a) Get the split second, and then go to get my ish Dynoe'd tuned etc. ( Get w/e the hell kind of extra ponies out of my catback and intake mated to the splitsecond) Also ill get to meet Kauss and a few other guys at the dyno place.

$ 520 approx

or

b) Get the 1.5/2 inch lowering kit and while doing that paint the calipers red ( i realize i can do that whenever i want, but im too damn lazy to do it unless im ****ing with wheels or suspension.

$440 approx.

I know this is for the most part a waste of server database, but i just need some opinions.
Dyno tune all the way!:waytogo:

·
Registered
533 Posts
You're an artist, so I know the sound of that visual upgrade is very tempting, correct? I would go with the lowering too, then just get the tune the very next chance you get.

But the only thing about it, is that if you do the tune now, you can meet up with the other CT members, then when you go to do the lowering kit, you could probably meet up with them then, too, and do it all together over a few beers or something.

'Fraid it's your choice from here. :lol: :waytogo:

·
Tacorpulent HP
2,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i've decided to go ahead with the tune cause i want to meet this cool fellas ;)

How'd you know i was an artist?! That's crazy, i probably said something on here huh? Dude i should post my latest art piece haha :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
LOL, this site just loves to help people haha... Even ones that can't think for themselves :D

See you there Xacto :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
Xacto said:
How'd you know i was an artist?! That's crazy, i probably said something on here huh? Dude i should post my latest art piece haha :lol:
Yep. You've said it before. And since I am also an artist, it just kinda stuck with me. :waytogo:

And good choice btw, I wish there were more XR owners around here. At least TexasX and Odie are around.

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Korova said:
Yep. You've said it before. And since I am also an artist, it just kinda stuck with me. :waytogo:

And good choice btw, I wish there were more XR owners around here. At least TexasX and Odie are around.
It's a double edge blade really... With more XR owners, you lose the unique effect of being the only owner... With too little, then you have no one to share the love with :D

I guess if you ask me though, it's probably better to know more owners :D Cause everyone I've met so far are great...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts