Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any 1 know where i can get some camburg upper and lower long travel control arms that push the track width out seven inches (3 1/2 inches per side) , there a kit for th tacoma, i was just trying to fig out where i can get one

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
it works for the 4x4 but it says i have to do it in "house" , and im not in cali im all the way across the country lol

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aww man lol, guess im gonna have to learn something new, damn, have any ideas where i should start???

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
theres just a 4 runner with a tacoma beefed up suspension i absolutely love in the issue of street trucks , june 2001, and hes using arms and other parts from camburg

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
You don't need a wider stance to go muddin'. Just lift it and put your 35's on it and have fun. I have heard of replacing the Trailmaster struts with Gabriel ones though if you do offroad.

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jason itll be rare when i hit the mud (when i gt a wild hair up me ass or something) but id like to make the 13.5 in of wideness i got , stick out a lil more

·
Premium Member
13,640 Posts
You can change that some by the offset of the wheel. Not sure what offset you need though and not sure of the limits.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts