Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys the races are happening again this comming weekend. Were trying to get as many tacomas as we can. no matter if your into racing or the custom stuff. You guys should show up. The races are in fontana of the 10 fwy. just exit cherry and go north California speedway will be on your left hand side you cant miss it. I'll be showing up at 4 AM. If any one need better directions drop me some mail [email protected]
Peace

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
DIAAAM!!! You're going at 4AM! I should still be up around that time but I think I want to get some ZZZ's in before I go. Is anybody going around noon time on Sat or Sun? I feel more comfortable around that time. How long do you plan on staying tacomarace-er?

Ken

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll probably be there all day. Anytime you get there is fine just look for the white single cab and the burgandy extra cab.

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
It's that time again! This Saturday at Cal Speedway in Fontana, the Street Legal racing starts at 7:00am. Who's going? We already have 3 that are definitely going. We're leaving a 4:00am. Lets meet at the Gas station out there at 5:00am.

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Hmm, i relaly would like to go. Hmm... so it's just about and hour and a half away from where i am in San Diego... I want to meet all of you! haha..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts