Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

California speedway drag races

2K views 28 replies 13 participants last post by  PIMPINTACOMA 
#1 ·
Well guys the races are happening again this comming weekend. Were trying to get as many tacomas as we can. no matter if your into racing or the custom stuff. You guys should show up. The races are in fontana of the 10 fwy. just exit cherry and go north California speedway will be on your left hand side you cant miss it. I'll be showing up at 4 AM. If any one need better directions drop me some mail tacomaracr@msn.com
Peace

#8 ·
I think you should check out the meet. You can run your truck every week. The meetings are only every few months. A lot of time and efforts of the people on the board are put into the meeting and I thought it was pretty lame that you'll say you will have more fun running your truck. How do you know if you've never been? You can meet other people with the exact same interest. They might be able to help you with your truck or you could help someone with theirs. My $.02

#18 ·
man, really, I go to GatorNationals here in Gainesville, they are always open unless there's some major NHRA event, then they're open, but they sure wouldn't be letting me race!
Wednesday nights are for street legal test-n-tune, always a nice set of rides up there for that. My buddy just started hitting high 10s in his 300z. Nice to have a true NHRA 1/4m less than 3 minutes from your house.

#20 ·
Sweet deal guys... i agree with Slamd, lots of the folks out here are planning the meets so we can all get together and appreciate our trucks. I'm sure you'll get a heck of a lot more appreciated out here at the meet. I personally would love to see your truck, check out the mods and such. I'm excited for the next meet, i hope i can make out it out with everyone!

#21 ·
i think i'd have to be with red...if you invest that much time and money i personally would want to go run my truck it's like anticipation that hass been building up and u just gotta let it out. but it's their opening weekend so it'll be packed....it has it's advantages and disadavantages.

my $.02

there's always next time.

#23 ·
i'll probably be going to the meet cause fontana is gonna be packed that weekend but their season is gonna be weekly like irwindale has going. hope u have fun bro.

#25 ·
I WILL BE AT THE CALIFORNIA SPEEDWAY ON THE EIGHTH WITH MY TACOMA. i WANT TO TEST MY THROTTLE BODY AND MY HEADER. LAST TIME IT RAN 16.0, HOPEFULLY 15. SOMETHING THIS TIME. WELL I HOPE TO SEE A BUNCH OF TACOMAS OUT THEIR. IF ANYONE PUT CAMS ON THEIR TRUCK HIT ME UP CUZ I WANT TO SEE HOW THE IMPROVEMENTS ARE.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.