Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some bsa 304 chrome wheels i believe they are 17x8's with a +40 offset. the tires are 215/40/17s.

im planning on bagging my truck and the rear wheels look like they would hit if i go any lower. i thought +40 offset was good for bagging. i dont wanna buy some new rims. how can i roll up my fenders. i have a lot of room in the front after switching to prerunner fenders

·
Premium Member
995 Posts
+40 would have worked on a 7" wide rim. +45 would have been better with the 8" wide wheel you have. you can roll the fender a touch but probably not the inch that you will need.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
uhm, if you are willing to cut up frames and crap to bag the truck, shouldn't you be willing to cut out your inner fenders and such to make the wheels not hit?? I have 17x9 +35s on the back with a 215/45/17 and the dont hit because i rolled the fenders. yes it is not bagged but you still hit big bumps and such and make the wheels go up into the fenders and it doesnt hit. so just cut out the insides of your back fenders after you bag it if they still hit??

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do u mean the fender liners inside? yea i removed those along time ago. its just the edge inside the rear fenders, ima try doing the baseball trick. and see how it goes

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
o alright. yea i think thas what theyre gonna do after theyweld in the c notches and instal the reverse 4 l;ink

1 - 6 of 6 Posts