Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned a Tacoma since 2007 when I bought a base access cab 5 lugger, had it for about 4 years before I rolled it. (there's a thread with pics somewhere), then I bought 2000 regular cab 5 lugger immediately after and still have the truck(taking it to get it tuned at the end of this month, shooting for about 350ish trbrchrgd hrsprs). I bought a 08 Tundra back in 2014 and it started giving me tranny problems a couple of months ago(autotragic). So I decided it was time to get ANOTHER taco. This time a DC V6, TRD Offroad 4x4 with the premium interior package, and the rarest option available according to the dealer, a friggin 6speed manual! I had to compromise on the bed length and color choice, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. Certified used, but it only had 2800 miles on it. I guess the previous owner wasn't happy with the manual and traded it in after a month or so. So far all I've done is de-badge and de-pinstripe it. But there is a URD short shifter that's supposed to be here today. Really thinking about that URD supercharger kit that comes out this month 馃. It pulls my 4runner to the local mud park, but it doesn't like accelerating, like at all. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Registered
Nice truck . But the price was high Im sure. My tranny in my 99 went and the wife wanted my to get a new used one. So expensive for even used. After no payments for ten years I just fixed the trans. Tacomas hold there value but sometimes thats a bad thing. Enjoy

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Nice truck . But the price was high Im sure. My tranny in my 99 went and the wife wanted my to get a new used one. So expensive for even used. After no payments for ten years I just fixed the trans. Tacomas hold there value but sometimes thats a bad thing. Enjoy
mine was listed below dealer retail. If it hadn't been, I wouldn't have bought it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts