Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned a Tacoma since 2007 when I bought a base access cab 5 lugger, had it for about 4 years before I rolled it. (there's a thread with pics somewhere), then I bought 2000 regular cab 5 lugger immediately after and still have the truck(taking it to get it tuned at the end of this month, shooting for about 350ish trbrchrgd hrsprs). I bought a 08 Tundra back in 2014 and it started giving me tranny problems a couple of months ago(autotragic). So I decided it was time to get ANOTHER taco. This time a DC V6, TRD Offroad 4x4 with the premium interior package, and the rarest option available according to the dealer, a friggin 6speed manual! I had to compromise on the bed length and color choice, but all in all, I'm pretty happy with it. Certified used, but it only had 2800 miles on it. I guess the previous owner wasn't happy with the manual and traded it in after a month or so. So far all I've done is de-badge and de-pinstripe it. But there is a URD short shifter that's supposed to be here today. Really thinking about that URD supercharger kit that comes out this month ?. It pulls my 4runner to the local mud park, but it doesn't like accelerating, like at all. :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Nice truck . But the price was high Im sure. My tranny in my 99 went and the wife wanted my to get a new used one. So expensive for even used. After no payments for ten years I just fixed the trans. Tacomas hold there value but sometimes thats a bad thing. Enjoy

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice truck . But the price was high Im sure. My tranny in my 99 went and the wife wanted my to get a new used one. So expensive for even used. After no payments for ten years I just fixed the trans. Tacomas hold there value but sometimes thats a bad thing. Enjoy
mine was listed below dealer retail. If it hadn't been, I wouldn't have bought it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts