Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it's been a while since we've run our tacos (as a group, at least) and I'm itching to line up at the tree myself. Since it's starting to feel like the Fall season around here, I'm more than willing to make the trip over there and have some fun.

Since this Thursday (10/12/06) is probably too short notice for a good amount of people to show up, I want you guys to reply here with suggestions (THURSDAY nights) of which day to pick. I'd like to get out there this month, but let's hear some ideas.

You can check the schedule, location, and any other info about the track at www.bradentonmotorsports.com

I've heard this is the best track in the region and I've always seen awesome numbers and results with cars that run here, so "we have a 1/4 mile track right here in Orlando" is hardly an excuse -- i've seen that track. :nana:

Let's go!

·
Animal Mother
4,162 Posts
redrunner said:
Well, it's been a while since we've run our tacos (as a group, at least) and I'm itching to line up at the tree myself. Since it's starting to feel like the Fall season around here, I'm more than willing to make the trip over there and have some fun.

Since this Thursday (10/12/06) is probably too short notice for a good amount of people to show up, I want you guys to reply here with suggestions (THURSDAY nights) of which day to pick. I'd like to get out there this month, but let's hear some ideas.

You can check the schedule, location, and any other info about the track at www.bradentonmotorsports.com

I've heard this is the best track in the region and I've always seen awesome numbers and results with cars that run here, so "we have a 1/4 mile track right here in Orlando" is hardly an excuse -- i've seen that track. :nana:

Let's go!
That track doesnt do Saturday nights?
Thursday nights suck for me to drive to Tampa :(

·
Registered
3,895 Posts
XRobber said:
That track doesnt do Saturday nights?
Thursday nights suck for me to drive to Tampa :(
dont be a sissy ... get your ass back down here and go with us ... the weather is almost perfect :waytogo:

·
Animal Mother
4,162 Posts
no shlt... tell ya what... My truck feels like .. Completely different in the cool air this morning...
7:00 AM it was about 65 or so degrees outside....was great.. .first time its been cool since the SC install....
WOW
:runaway:

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's an hour drive for Ryan and I. I can't imagine it would be much longer for you, maybe since you're further north and central... I know they do saturday mornings, perhaps we should figure out a saturday morning /shrug

·
Registered
198 Posts
yeah let us know rob.. ill try to make it but i got school on thursday nights.. so kinda hard for me. i can get there at about 930.. but wont get any runs in. Its been soo busy on thursday nights. Id like to see a saturday meet myself.

·
Registered
247 Posts
yeah i def want to get out to the track to see what this 4x4 runs. but this thursday is not good for me. and it is a little over an hour for me so rob i dont want to hear any complainin cuz ive gotta see your truck run.

·
Registered
247 Posts
oh yeah and any thursday is good for me

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I don't have a problem with a Saturday morning if that's what will attract the most CTers. but one thing to keep in mind -- Saturday mornings are usually more crowded, AND the temperatures will be significantly higher than at night, so ideal conditions for most practical purposes are on Thursday nights.

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/calander.html Check out the calendar.

Each thursday test&tune goes from 6pm till 11pm, so if you get there by 9:30 theres still plenty of time for at least 2 runs I would think.

Any spot on their calendar labled "all welcome test&tune" is exactly what we want.

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
rofl. nice, way to use the excuse book and call him out on it.

I'm thinking of just going tonight after work by myself -- doesn't seem to be a huge amount of interest around this. But i'm still always up for going in the future when others feel like going :)

*edit* Should we just shoot for early November?

·
slow poke
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ComaJoe said:
November doesn't look good on the tracks schedule. tonight or next Thurs (19th) look like the best nights

-ComaJoe

Fvck it, i'll go tonight and next week.

GUYS: if you're interested in going, please post up and say whether or not next thursday (10/19/06) is doable for you.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts