Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
Looks Good!! :waytogo:

I wish I could tint mine like that!!! Their really strict about that stuff around here...Mine are tinted right to Legal limit 35%

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sicilian_Transporter said:
I would kill go crazy if that happened here in AZ if they were really strict. my tint is CRAZY lol i got mine done 5% in the Windshield, and double 5% all around (Driver, passenger, and rear window)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2472456

sorry for the threadjack but how do you see out of that thing at night? or does it stay parked at night?

DWTACOMA018 you tint looks awesome by the way on that color of truck :waytogo:

·
Registered
80 Posts
sorry for the threadjack but how do you see out of that thing at night? or does it stay parked at night?
I can still see at night perfectly hehe guess i have good eyes i've even driven it at night on the interstate 10 i was coming back from california. i drive more at night then during the day hehe which is pretty funny

DWTACOMA018 i love you tint man it goes well with your truck color

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sicilian_Transporter said:
I can still see at night perfectly hehe guess i have good eyes i've even driven it at night on the interstate 10 i was coming back from california. i drive more at night then during the day hehe which is pretty funny
Ah I see I was just wondering since I have 20% on my sides and a clear windshield and I have quite a time seeing at night, I may just be blind but your windows still look nice nonetheless!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts