Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all,
So now that I've finally got my rims installed, im looking into getting a new hood for my truck. I really like the ones from www.church-steeples.com but I do not like the idea of getting it shipped. I've looked into lund hood scoops but being that I am building a show truck, I think it will look too tacky. Does anyone know of any reliable glassworks shops or anywhere in Houston where I could get a custom hood made? I really want a cowl hood but I'll also consider a carbon fiber hood or a scoop which can be molded onto my existing hood to make it looks like it came that way (likes sports edition 4-runners) Does anyone know of any reliable place at which I can get this done? Any help will be appreciated.
P.S. I live in the Beaumont, Texas area and if you know of any good places around here, that would be even better :silly: . Ive searched a little but so far, I've found nothing and as I previously stated, I really dont want to get it shipped

· YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,712 Posts
Why no shipping!? Dan from church-steeples uses a reputable freight shipper- not UPS or FUK UP... er I mean FED EX...

If you like the church-steeples hood then buy it- I did- and trust me it's worth it!

· YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,712 Posts
besides where else are you gonna find a scooped hood, with factory latches shipped for 500??? Lemme help you out- Nowhere...

Carbon FIber goes for 550 OTD about 600 shipped, and needs to be drilled to fit- and there are often fitment issues with them!
and the other fiber glass hoods all ship for about 460, but need hood pins to work properly...

Ultimately you have to decide what look you're going for...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.