Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Joined November 2001, Member #29 and one of the first moderators. Didn’t see a general topic section like we used to have so I’ll ask here. Looking for info on the 05+ double cab 5 lug trucks. What years were they made? How many were made? Anyone know color and/or trim options?

·
Mambeau / Admin
48,294 Posts
I'd forgotten about 5-lug DC's being offered. According to the old documentation I still have the 6-lug PreRunner was the only 2WD Double Cab offered from 2005 through 2011. That means the 5-lug Double Cabs couldn't have been offered prior to the 2012 model year.

·
Premium Member
13,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd forgotten about 5-lug DC's being offered. According to the old documentation I still have the 6-lug PreRunner was the only 2WD Double Cab offered from 2005 through 2011. That means the 5-lug Double Cabs couldn't have been offered prior to the 2012 model year.
Awesome seeing you stil on here and very active. I remember when I had more posts than you lol.
So they must just be from 12-15

·
Mambeau / Admin
48,294 Posts
Hold on ... I went rummaging around for more clues ... Over at Tacoma World the OP in this thread shows off what he says is a 2011 5-lug DC:

No such thing is listed in the Tacoma model guidelines for 2011. Maybe the 5-lug DC's were introduced mid-year?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts