Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone still make these?
I used to have them on my truck.
I want some for the truck I have now, I cant seem to find a place that makes them.

Attachments

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,647 Posts
Are you looking for a bed brace to be installed inside the bed (like the setup in this photo)?

If so - I don't recall seeing such braces sold separately from load control, replacement bedsides, or armor mounting kits.

Or are you wanting braces designed to be installed somewhere else?

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thats exactly what I am looking for.

I bought some for my old Tacoma back in 2007 from Off Road Warehouse. I cant find any now.

I cant find the pics of my old truck on here, they may have been deleted I havent been on here in years.

Oh I found A Picture of my old truck on here.
My old screen name was Jerry, lol

Attachments

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,647 Posts
The only thing I can find offered for retail sale are these (see photos below) 'universal bed stiffeners' from Warrior Products.

The Warrior Products website mentions them, but they don't appear as separate items in their latest online catalog.

The retail listing I found was at StreetBeatCustoms. I don't know how many other online retailers may carry them.

This is the sort of part that might be just as cheap to get fabricated (e.g., at a local shop).

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The only thing I can find offered for retail sale are these (see photos below) 'universal bed stiffeners' from Warrior Products.

The Warrior Products website mentions them, but they don't appear as separate items in their latest online catalog.

The retail listing I found was at StreetBeatCustoms. I don't know how many other online retailers may carry them.

This is the sort of part that might be just as cheap to get fabricated (e.g., at a local shop).

Yep thats pretty much the only ones I can Find.
Thanks

I might have to make my own.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts