Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All -
Is anyone going to the Battle of the imports on the weekend of March 23-24th at Fomoso Speedway in Bakersfield?

It'd be cool if we can find a meeting place for the Tacos.
MC

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Sounds like a plan... well at least a plan for a plan... do you have a webpage or a site where we can get more info?? ANyone in that area scope out what the premisis looks like so the taco's can group together... maybe we can meet ahead and then all drive in together.. muahAHHAHAHA

·
Premium Member
598 Posts
Just imagine that.. use your creative minds gentlemen... all the tacos (as many as we can get) meet up pre-enterance to the games... oh man.. that would just be so tight. It would be a good display of unity amongst the Tacomas, and we could teach a thing or to about some quality race teams? yeah!

·
Registered
148 Posts
fist of all slk23022 i want you to breathe and take it easy we dont want you to get too excited....you might hurt yourself before the Battle
that would be awesome if there are enough people going, hell i thnk ill do that trip.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
ahhh.. I wish.. but I will be in the Sept 14-15 here in IL.... I got jack twice now... the photographers took pics of my truck but they never put it in the Magazines , Turbo, Import Tuner.. but they showed a pic of a 16 sec honda.. man was I pissed.. and I also competed in the car show... got 1st place in Toyota divison... they took my pic of the truck again.. but still no image on the magazine.. DISSSS... hopefully I can catch there attention this year.. they really need to do an artical on us TACOMA's.. especially the turbo ones... TURBO only did one story with the "Torrid Tacoma" when AXIS built the first turbo kit with intercooler.. but that was like in 1999.. anyways.. good luck to you guys you are going to race.. "May the FORCED INDUCTION be with you"

G

·
Hey All,

I'm definitely there, solo or not. A few of my buddies are going as well but they are not Tacos. Richard, the guy with the Red S-Runner racing that WS6 should also be there and he is coming from Texas. I'll be sure to post more info. as we get our plans together.

http://communities.msn.com/srunner
2001 Tacoma S-Runner
3.4L, Blown, Free-fmu, deckplate mod, amsoil filter, Tensioner/Idler pulley mod. Hopefully by race time I'll have a few more mods.

MC

·
Registered
557 Posts
that one axis taco was funny...the intercooler was right under the hood..facing upward....did u see that??? there wasn't a hood scoop or anything right?? ..and the chick that they shot that truck with was UGLYYYYYYYY!

G

·
you think you'r truck can make it in a magazine? ca'mon now look at the steer on your truck now is that getto or what?

and look at that fake dial pad alarm system where the factory clock goes, that is some getto sh*t.

and your engine bay, it's sooooo dirty!,& your wheels are so 90's.

dam if i took those pic's and you got mad at me i would lol then bi#ch slap you!

·
Registered
617 Posts
i'm hopefully going and get my truck in a magazine. i doubt it, i'm more go than show.

i hope a high 11 second or low 12 second time slip does it.

hey trd streetfighter, isn't that dialpad from a old clifford or alpine alarm ?

btw i beat a few LS1 camaro's...........woulda beaten more but i'm stopped at 120.....

·
Registered
186 Posts
yo glenn i think you need to get some ***** or you just a total [censored]..i think TRDstreetfighter's truck is pretty sweet...and if you dont like it dont say anything...everyone else will appreciate it ..just dont see why you gotta come on here and and flame people's rides

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
This guy has some major identity issues. He probably doesn't even have a tacoma and wishes he did. Glenn, we are calling you out! If you can talk so much trash about other peoples rides and products, then you must have a perfect tacoma. Let's see it!

·
j-baby
3,644 Posts
to glen: [censored] off, if some 1 wants to do something to there taco, then let them, if u dont like it shut the [censored] up and swallow what ever u gotta say, one thing ive learned since being a member of this site, every1 has there own thing, wheather ur layin body on the ground or puttin the bad boy n the air, soooo do ur thing and we'll do our own

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
to respond to your early message.. No I don't think my truck can make it to magazine... I was just simply saying that they need to post more pics of Tacomas in the race magazines... yes i agree my steering wheel is ghetto.. but I really don't care.. I am not about all looks.. I am more speed... Yes my wheels are so 90's cause I don't feel the need to buy new rims every year.. I am happy with them... they get me from point A to B... and the pic you saw of my engine being dirty.. what you actually think I would leave it dirty for a show? Before I like to do things to my truck cause I was different.. I am probably one of the first Tacomas out there in the import scene. I joined this website to see different styles of Tacomas and maybe learn or help other owners. Noticing you are not a member, only makes you look like someone who likes to sit in front of his computer and talk crap to others so you can feel like you are some bad ass... hey if that what makes your self-esteam feel better.. then I feel sorry for you. Cause talking crap doesn't make you look like a bad ass... just makes you look like an ass.

G

·
Well I dont know who this other "Glenn" is but by looking at the way he spells words its obvious he has problems and shouldn't be taken seriously. Anyway I have no problem with trdstreetfighters truck. I actually think its a pretty slick ride. Whoever this guy is he is obviously just jealous and as I said above should not be taken seriously. Even a response is to good for people like that.

Glenn

1 - 20 of 26 Posts