Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 bagged Tacoma running 18” at the moment,this is my first Toyota and wanting to run 20’s with some dish to them, what offset can achieve this, thanks in advance

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,650 Posts
What kind of wheel width are you considering?

What body mods (e.g., cutting) have already been done to this Taco?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
20” is what I’d like to go to,the front and rear inner fender wells are gone and the lips are trimmed

·
Premium Member
108 Posts
These are 20x10 backs and 20x8 fronts dropped 2.5 front and 3 on the back, the tires were 245x35 front and 265x35 backs, mind you I had the QA1 STRUTS AND BELLTECH SPRINGS IN THE FRONT I DON'T IF THE STEPSIDE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE WIDTH BUT IM PRETTY SURE A REPUTABLE WHEEL SHOP EOULD TELL YOU WHAT CAN BE DONE.

Attachments

·
Lurker
3,235 Posts
20” is what I’d like to go to,the front and rear inner fender wells are gone and the lips are trimmed
I have a bagged 95 with 18’s.

I remember considering 20’s, I do know it required beating in the firewall.

I don’t recall what additional modifications were required in the rear if any. I feel like there were more downsides that swayed my decision other than the firewall, all I can say is at the time it was more trouble than it was worth, not to say it couldn’t be done of course.

·
Lurker
3,235 Posts
These are 20x10 backs and 20x8 fronts dropped 2.5 front and 3 on the back, the tires were 245x35 front and 265x35 backs, mind you I had the QA1 STRUTS AND BELLTECH SPRINGS IN THE FRONT I DON'T IF THE STEPSIDE MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN THE WIDTH BUT IM PRETTY SURE A REPUTABLE WHEEL SHOP EOULD TELL YOU WHAT CAN BE DONE.
He’s bagged though, tucking 20’s is a whole different scenario vs just dropped.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ty much appreciated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts