Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
isn't azusa closed on sunday? im heading over there on sat with 3 tacos if you want to roll. it's "supposedly" going to rain on sat. not too sure though.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
eh, i've gone 3 times on sunday's, and it's the best if it rains on sat then is sunny on sunday, more mud to play in :headbang:

·
Registered
75 Posts
we going to azusa on saturday for anyone who wants to roll. we are meeting up at the shell gas station off the 210 exit azusa around 11ish. so come down if you want to roll out. if you have any questions contact me at 562-708-7944. BTW the name is john or jeng whatever you want.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
its time to roll out! :D im going! see you there! time to sling some mud!

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
darn, oh well, im going tomorrow, to azusa canyon, anyone down to roll ill be there, my cell is 909/969-8168.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
better be careful! Lots of carnage yesterday.

one guy got water in his engine and sat around for 2 hrs before it would start up.

1 guy pulled so many people out his tranny died and had to get towed by someone else lol.

another guy ripped off half his axle because he brought his street queen to wheel. (honestly that **** was so funny. cuz he rolled by our taco crew like he was cool) cmon, who offroads in 20in bling rims and low pros?

another guy got royally stuck in the mud. 3 trucks tried to pull him out he wouldnt even budge. He was stuck for 6 hrs by the time we left. I think he is still there today so 4wdmofo will see him HAHAHA.

and one guy almost died or something when a shackle broke during hte recovery and flew through his windshield next to his head.

I almost hydrolocked my taco in the mudpit...thank god it stopped sputtering.
Bent license plate, broken turn signal, bent valence and mudflaps.

Jeng bent his nerf bar, broke his trailer wire harness, and has a permanent recovery strap tied to his bumper LOL.

i think TORA will post the videos and pics on youtube :D

have fun!

·
Registered
75 Posts
:mad: my tow strap is hard to get off!!!! lol. don't get offroading with nerf bars or side steps. they are "one-time sliders" hahahaha.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
did you get it off yet? dang that is a nice strap too :|

·
Registered
75 Posts
yea i finally got it off. i used to oil to lube it up. and got a freaking screwdriver and it finally got loose and i pulled it out. fun day!!! we need to roll back again!

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
yea we gotta wait a bit for a little rain and go dirt drifting D1 taco style haha!

hey i cant find the tora group. pm me the link? and if they posted the pictures and videos? man too awesome! thanks jeng.

my cuz was like wth happened to my bumper?! LOL he was cool about it though cuz he busted it up before too :D

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i soo missed out :(:cry:

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
WHAT HAPPENED said:
YOUR SELLING YOUR TRUCK WTF????????
yea :cry: i have to pay off credit card depit... but i might be buying a newer taco.

·
lurking around
5,557 Posts
4WD_MOFO said:
yea :cry: i have to pay off credit card depit... but i might be buying a newer taco.
newer?...meaning like a 2001?... :lol: or u getting an 06?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts