Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know there are a few meets set up for this upcoming weeking, an i'd love to go to all of them, however i need to stay local and i was wondering if anyone wants to go to azusa canyon to do some 4wheeling with me. this is open to any tacos and 4x4's alike, bring you friends or your family. another idea, if people would rather go to the orange county main divide, i wouldn't mind going there either. lets see some votes and a roll call as to who can and wants to go:drinking:.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
4WD_MOFO said:
i know there are a few meets set up for this upcoming weeking, an i'd love to go to all of them, however i need to stay local and i was wondering if anyone wants to go to azusa canyon to do some 4wheeling with me. this is open to any tacos and 4x4's alike, bring you friends or your family. another idea, if people would rather go to the orange county main divide, i wouldn't mind going there either. lets see some votes and a roll call as to who can and wants to go:drinking:.

just hit me up. Big bear is so much funner. Were leaving my casa around 4ish tom. Big bear is about 1 hour or so from azuza

·
Registered
195 Posts
I'm down for this SUN. More so on the Bear run than Azusa. I been there so many times. Who else is rolling with you to Bear BlangKang?

4wdmofo: it was nice meeting you yesterday, even though it was in the dark and was hard to see at all! lol....

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
no 4wd for me lol.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Tony824 said:
I'm down for this SUN. More so on the Bear run than Azusa. I been there so many times. Who else is rolling with you to Bear BlangKang?
if you wanna
meet up PM me. I am leaving at 5pm today. You are more then welcome to headup and meet us at Holcomb Valley Camp grounds by 9am sat mopring. Bring your rain/snow gear. Gonna be cold

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i like azusa when it rains, a lota mud and fun can be had by all:clapping:.

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well, if anyone wants to meet up, or is planning on going, i'll be at azusa canyon tomorrow, just call me on my cell at 909/969-8168.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts