1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
<><
632 Posts

·
<><
632 Posts
4drTACOMA said:
I will post pics if I buy it. The question is should I buy it?
Just realized you're a neighbor.

Can't make that decision for you since I've not really seen them on the forum. Did you try searching for "thegrillguy"? I'll check around too and post back if I find something. I'm thinking about that grill for a different mod. I think the smaller definitely gives a cleaner look though. What are your thoughts about the emblem... with or without?

Hopefully, someone else can chime in with some input.

L8tr

EDIT: Search turned up nothing here.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think it looks good with the emblem.. I also like the billet grills but I want something everybody does not have. I did search for thegrillguy but had no luck. What kinda mod was you thinkin of using the grill for. I am also thinking bout selling my wheels and getting a lift

·
<><
632 Posts
4drTACOMA said:
I think it looks good with the emblem.. I also like the billet grills but I want something everybody does not have. I did search for thegrillguy but had no luck. What kinda mod was you thinkin of using the grill for. I am also thinking bout selling my wheels and getting a lift
Found this link...
http://www.customtacos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56070&highlight=grillguy

The chrome picture got bashed pretty good. You may want to consider powder coated black. Read the thread and you'll understand.

Still working the mod out. Considering the Satoshi mod or something similar. Not worked out the details yet. The taco is set to be painted and lifted in Dec. / Jan. so I've got a little time.

How much lift are you doing? I'm thinking 6" Sup. (Trailmaster or Fabtech) w/ coilovers or body and at least 35's. I'm still researching (read - learning :)) the lingo and best setup for my model. Unfortunately, some of the threads for 98+ lifts are somewhat dated so I'm trying to find the best setup relevant to today's technology...

Any help here CT? Hint hint

My lift questions are coming guys...:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts