Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wandering if anyone in here got what they wanted for the Kid(truck). My girlfriend shelled out a pretty penny and got me a full function Python alarm. I was stoked to say the least. I want to add power locks and windows to my COMA so I am going to wait on installation.

Just shooting the s***, I hope everyone had a great holiday!

INACOMA

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hi,
My girl bought me a new set of wheels. They are Enkei Shurikens in 17X7 silver, I really don't like chrome anymore. I paid $400 for them brand new. Does anybody else want some, they also have 18's for $440. Man I love Christmas.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
Wow, 18" Shurikens for $440?? That's a great price!

I got a tailgate handle flip kit from my girlfriend. I can't wait to smooth out my trucks's ass. heheh I'd love to mold in my roll pan while I'm at it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
For everyone who wants to know about the Shuriken's, the guy didn't e-mail me back yet. I do have the phone # and e-mail address though. The e-mail is:[email protected], and the phone # is:(330)346-0450. I hope this helps some.

·
Good Fuel Mileage Truck
1,416 Posts
I must have been bad. Santa didn't leave me anything this year. All I wanted for christmas was to get my Truck out of the shop.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts