Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so lets have another san diego meet sometime mid november around the 18-19. we can meet up at dave and busters and have some food and drink, play some games and relax. time is tba
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
can it be on a sat this time?i really would like to go to a meet but i work every sunday.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Good idea on D&B. If we do it there we should have it Sat. night for sure.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
WHAT HAPPENED said:
Yea i know tell me about it but we had a 4x4 there that was the fastes anyways so w/e we would of one the race MUHAHHA D&B sounds goods saturday AT 6
I think we should hit up Qualcomm first and put the turboed 4by against that black s-runner. That would be interesting. Anyways yeah, lets get some more offroad trucks out there, but the street trucks were cool too. If you love your truck and fix it how you want it, then I can respect that in any form! :drinking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,069 Posts
zRockstar said:
I think we should hit up Qualcomm first and put the turboed 4by against that black s-runner. That would be interesting. Anyways yeah, lets get some more offroad trucks out there, but the street trucks were cool too. If you love your truck and fix it how you want it, then I can respect that in any form! :drinking:
OMG that would be bad a$$ great idea but we know the S/C people would wuss out LOL :lol: am i talking trash and jonathan if i had a extra room i wouldnt mine someone will offer...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
7,559 Posts
Sam's turbo 4WD would hand Joe's truck (s/c'd black s-runner) or my truck (s/c'd white sleeper) a severe beating. No competition, wouldn't even think of trying to keep up with Sam. :looney:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
uid_0 said:
Sam's turbo 4WD would hand Joe's truck (s/c'd black s-runner) or my truck (s/c'd white sleeper) a severe beating. No competition, wouldn't even think of trying to keep up with Sam. :looney:
You think it would be bad enough to call "severe"?? He has a lot of weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics working against him. A turboed engine will beat the same engine supercharged anyday, but the trucks are so different. I would still like to see it, and I don't think it would be a severe beating, but I would still put my money on that big green monster.
 

·
Turbonator
Joined
·
518 Posts
zRockstar said:
I think we should hit up Qualcomm first and put the turboed 4by against that black s-runner. That would be interesting. Anyways yeah, lets get some more offroad trucks out there, but the street trucks were cool too. If you love your truck and fix it how you want it, then I can respect that in any form! :drinking:
I hope you guys don't take too much money off zRockstar, be gentle :evil: .



(I would like to see Sam and Jon go at it :) )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Hmm...maybe next CT meet should be at the Qualcomm street legals??? :thinking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,300 Posts
To answer your question from the other day zrockstar, My truck was the white one lowered 3/3 with stock tires and wheels :)mad:) on the east end next to Sams green 4x4. I was probably at the BBQ...I didn't meet everyone, or check the rides out as much as I should have. The Rockstar is still in the fridge....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
Beefed Taco said:
To answer your question from the other day zrockstar, My truck was the white one lowered 3/3 with stock tires and wheels :)mad:) on the east end next to Sams green 4x4. I was probably at the BBQ...I didn't meet everyone, or check the rides out as much as I should have. The Rockstar is still in the fridge....
There was a BBQ??? How did I skip right past that? Anyways man, keep that thing cold for me. :headbang:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,069 Posts
zRockstar said:
There was a BBQ??? How did I skip right past that? Anyways man, keep that thing cold for me. :headbang:
Yep and you know when we were talking and there was that big white cooler in the back of my truck?? WELLL there was like 24 bottles of water and 24 sodas but don’t worry they are not going to waste; I got to pee BRB…:eek:
 
1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Top