Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

Another new guy from Tennessee

894 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  rauntu 
#1 ·
Im Ed and I own a 07 2wd 4cyl Access Cab. I have had the truck one year now and it has been a great vehicle. Now I have a trouble code and need to take it to the dealer.

#7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. A little bit more about me I'm 46 years old and I still ride and collect old school and vintage skateboards. I also probably have the best surfboard quiver in Tennessee ( I used to live in Cali and Fla.) Havent decided which route to go with my truck Lifted or lowered. Im leaning towards lowered.

#9 ·
Is it a 2WD or a 4x4?
In line 1 word 8, i believe answers all of your questions.:) Im just playing, i say way dumber stuff all the time.

I wish i could afford 2 trucks. One to fly sparks on the road and a lifted monster to mob through the forest. But sadly 2 trucks is not going to happen for me atleast. Oh a tough decision. But on a 4cyl 2wd going off roading would be tricky (if thats the intent).
For a 2wd...BAG THAT S**T!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.