·
Stop Staring
5,744 Posts
just post the info here if ya wanna sell it :rolleyes:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well its a ALpine CDA-D857 CD player. 1.5 Din with remote and CD changer capability. I pulled it out of my '01 S10 before I traded it. In great working condition. taking offers or trades possibly for a double din.

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
SRunner-CR said:
Does it have RCA inputs?
if the radio is an AI-NET unit there is an adaptor made that plugs in where the cd changer would go and converts that to an audio input source, you just have to change it in the functions menu of the head unit, i have an extra one i can sell you if you end up getting the radio

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cabsturd: I am located outside of Charleston South Carolina and am looking at getting $200 for it.

drpdmazda: on the box it says that it is Ai Changer control. would this be the same as what you mentioned (Ai-NET)?

·
Registered
157 Posts
joes01zq8 said:
Cabsturd: I am located outside of Charleston South Carolina and am looking at getting $200 for it.

drpdmazda: on the box it says that it is Ai Changer control. would this be the same as what you mentioned (Ai-NET)?
yes sir that would be what it needs to make the input adaptor work, $200 is a hell of a deal on that head unit, when i worked at an audio shop not too long ago i had that exact same unit in my blazer, i payed more than $200 for it at dealer cost, whoever gets this radio is getting an awesome radio for an awesome price

1 - 10 of 10 Posts