Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one please tell me whats the difference between wideband air fuel ratio gauge that cost 4 times the amount of the $60.00 air fule ratio gauge from auto zone?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wide band o/2 sensors are made to read a wide range 10.1 to 16.1 were a stock narrow band sensor is made to be very accurate at 14.7 AFR. Buy a good Innovate, Tech Edge, or DynoJet commander and stay far away from those cheap POS 60.00 dollar gauges especially if you have a Turbo or supercharger.

·
Registered
30 Posts
300.00-400.00 or if you can find a good used one . Most of the lower price Wide band o2 gauges use the same Bosch LSU-2 sensor and the sensors can be had for 40.00 at Pep boys they are the same as on a injected VW. Lots of good information at www.WBo2.com

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Just get the o2 bung from URD welded in your exhaust and we can put my lm-1 in your exhaust to tune with.....:shrug: Or you can just buy the lm-1 kit your self which would be a very smart investment IMO.....:waytogo:

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trdtoy said:
Just get the o2 bung from URD welded in your exhaust and we can put my lm-1 in your exhaust to tune with.....:shrug: Or you can just buy the lm-1 kit your self which would be a very smart investment IMO.....:waytogo:
Thanks man ill get the o2 bong but i cant afford lm-1 kit for a while, I hallowed out my cats so no use for the o2 sensor but i can weld that in but I CANT TUNE ! its all greek to me.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
h2oplaydamian said:
Thanks man ill get the o2 bong but i cant afford lm-1 kit for a while, I hallowed out my cats so no use for the o2 sensor but i can weld that in but I CANT TUNE ! its all greek to me.
Hallowed be thy cat? You have a sacred cat?

Also, if you have too much o2 in your bong you won't get high enough:waytogo:

Just messin' wit ya................. must have left your contacts out again.

·
Vendor
7,124 Posts
We have a nice selection of wideband units on www.URDUSA.com.

I have the PLX M-300 installed in two of my trucks and the Innovate LC-1/XD16 gauge combo installed in my 05 XRunner. A few folks got to check out my gauge panel in my X yesterday at the TacOber fest event.

Gadget

1 - 9 of 9 Posts