Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, just placed my order for my first mods... It seems I finally got someone to hook me up with the tuning...

Short shifter and PSC1-001 (oh.. 001 eh?) is comming in whenever :D Hopefully it'll be done by the 27th this month...

There goes like 2 weeks worth of savings :( Oh well :D

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I'm looking forward to the PSC more... Then hopefully after I pay off the truck, I'll make good use of the fact that I got the 001 instead of the 003 :D :evil:

Hey, if you got nothing better to do, and will be free on the 27th, roll with us Ian...

edit: I fudged up and said 2 weeks worth of savings haha, more like 2 months LOL... If I can score that kinda scratch in 2 weeks I'd be blown by now, and I don't mean just the truck!!!

·
1GTACO
636 Posts
you gotta get the wideband! no tune w/o that! lemme know and ill roll with u and ian. i havent been up to the city in a couple months.

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The plan is the 27th, Wepps03Coma has a wideband we can borrow, and I'm hoping we can sorta make it a mini meet or sorts...

Hopefully spark smoe interest with Black Trax and make them my goto people if I ever need tuning :D

We'd definitely would like to see all you Nor-Cal guys there... The time would probably be around mid day, like say 2PM or so...

When it's set in stone I'll probably open it up for us all to meet up... Xacto might join me in the PSC1 tuning and get his own on that day also... We're definitely going to have a few dyno runs, so it should be a pretty eventful day...

P.S. Still looking forward to the headlight / antenna thing though...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
basic- adjust air/fuel ratio for more power, can be adjusted after each mod for more power like an intake and exhaust

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Basically get the PSC1 installed... There's going to be some welding done to get the wideband ready to tune and probably a few dyno pulls to get everything tested after tune...

Basically if you ever want to see what gets done or needs to get done if you plan on fixing the rich running XR from the factory, this is the easiest way to go...

If enough of us go, it'll just be like a meet... Hang out, probably go eat after, just kick it... You know how we do :D

The 001 will better suit F/I incase that ever happens... Heck for $30, I might as well buy it now than to buy it again later...

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Gadget, I guess another quick question is, what is the main difference between the URD one and the Split Second one?

·
Registered
136 Posts
KAuss said:
Basically get the PSC1 installed... There's going to be some welding done to get the wideband ready to tune and probably a few dyno pulls to get everything tested after tune...

Basically if you ever want to see what gets done or needs to get done if you plan on fixing the rich running XR from the factory, this is the easiest way to go...

If enough of us go, it'll just be like a meet... Hang out, probably go eat after, just kick it... You know how we do :D

The 001 will better suit F/I incase that ever happens... Heck for $30, I might as well buy it now than to buy it again later...
Yeah.......i'd definitely be down. I'd like to get one down the road as well. What city are you getting in done in? SF?

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gadget is it too late to change my order? Can I get the URD one instead?

·
Premium Member
10,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Oh... So even if the order is the Split Second one it'll ship just the same?

So what happens with the price diff?

BTW, thanks for the help thus far...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts