Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
where can i get aftermarket tail lights for the X? And i cant wait to get those HID projector head lights when they come out. they look sweet.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Re: aftermarket tail lights

ebay:D

·
Registered
533 Posts

Two, actually. Not just X-Robber. I believe GSX-Runner has them too.

But as good as they look, I would have thought there would be more with them. I have the blackout tail-light covers, but most everyone else is going stock. :shrug:

·
Registered
278 Posts

i have the same aswell. 193 shipped off ebay.

·
Registered
66 Posts

The black tail lights look good, on the black truck especially, but im considering the "ricer" version of the tail lights. The chromed out version of them to match my clear headlights.

·
BOOSTED
2,069 Posts

i just don't think I like the look on those. I had something similar to the chrome ones on my 2000.5 and within the first month I baked it took it apart and sprayed the hell out of it with black. that would look nicer then the chrome.

·
Registered
66 Posts

compare teh chrome ones with the black ones...they are the same make. Xrobber's black ones are the same as these chrome ones...

·
Registered
824 Posts

Xmoney said:
The black tail lights look good, on the black truck especially, but im considering the "ricer" version of the tail lights. The chromed out version of them to match my clear headlights.

Dude, It dosent matter whether theyre black or chrome, they're both rice.

·
Registered
66 Posts

xrtaco06 said:
i would just stick with the stock, but black them out.
Wish we could do that. Mine has a pink tint to it :( Which i'm sure everone elses does too, but i noticed mine more cause my niece asked me where i got my pink tail lights from...

ugh

·
Registered
14,485 Posts

Xmoney said:
Wish we could do that. Mine has a pink tint to it :( Which i'm sure everone elses does too, but i noticed mine more cause my niece asked me where i got my pink tail lights from...

ugh
are you oblivivious? spray blac kover the tails! or red too.. just mask off whatcha dont wamt fooled around with and paint em with either "stained glass paint" from a hobby store or 3 parts clear 1 part color in a spray gun:waytogo:

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
369 Posts

Tirefryer said:
Dude, It dosent matter whether theyre black or chrome, they're both rice.

Rice? I think they compliment the black headlight mod well? I don't see whats rice about black taillights.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts