Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve got a Tacoma 2wd manual with 33,000 miles rust free dent free. I’m not looking to sell but I want to know what it’d be worth. just to know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
(1) Welcome to CT! :waytogo:

(2) Does it have the 4-cylinder or the 6-cylinder engine?

(3) Does it have any modifications or accessories besides the bed liner and front shield visible in the photo?

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
The current NADA maximum (High Retail) valuation on a 1998 2WD 2RZ XtraCab is $9950.00 in general and $10,225.00 if it's got the SR5 Package.

(Average Retail = $6,150.00 and $6,375.00 with the SR5 Package.)

Currently on AutoTrader this model / trim is going for $3500 - $8500, with mileage much higher than yours.

If the truck's got a very clean history, and considering the unusually low mileage, I'd say the most you could hope for would be on the order of $10,000 - $11,000.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It’s got the sr5 badges but I’m not sure what the package includes compared to one without.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
Here's the Toyota factory listing for what's included in the 1998 2WD SR5 Package ...

SR5 Package - 2WD
Includes chrome or color key package, power steering (standard on V6), Deluxe ETR/Cassette radio with four speakers and spiral spring antenna, gray privacy glass, sliding rear window, CFC-free air conditioning, passenger sunvisor with mirror.
Based on what I can tell from the photos, you might have the chrome package with a replaced / substitute front bumper. Your door handles aren't color-keyed, and neither is your front valance.

If yours has a chrome rear bumper I'd guess it might be an SR5 (chrome version) with a replacement front bumper and valance.

NOTE: There were other various 'packages' besides the SR5 Package, but the SR5 is the only one that the used market seems to recognize and give any credit for.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm interesting thanks for the info I didn’t know that. and it’s all original I just plastidipped the chrome with matte black.

and it does have all the items listed as sr5

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
hmm interesting thanks for the info I didn’t know that. and it’s all original I just plastidipped the chrome with matte black.

and it does have all the items listed as sr5
Ahhh, I see ... Thanks for clearing that up ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts