Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling 2wd TRACTION BARS to reduce or eliminate axle hop and axle twist for better accel and decel, this kit keeps the axle under control unlike that sloppy setup we have stock

This kit comes with everything needed to install on your truck, including Super High grade Fasteners (far superior to stock hardware)

The bars and plates are fully welded and fabricated by myself, so if you have any special requests (size or configuration) that can be accomplished since thay are made on a "per order" basis.

The bars are priced at $320 SHIPPED IN THE CONTINENTAL US.

Coming soon: STRUT BAR UPGRADE, AND PANHARD BAR.
PM ME FOR ORDERS, REQUESTS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION

·
Registered
6,006 Posts
So...is this for more of a performance based truck(i.e turbo or supercharged?) or would NA guys benefit from it in handling/control over your truck...is it for straight lines or do they actually benefit and react to turns and stuff?

I rather have my truck handle like it's on rails before I get performance :waytogo:
I rather not die lol:evil:

·
Premium Member
5,363 Posts
if thats what you're looking for I would suggest his strut rods first. That would better suit what you're looking for. The traction bars are to prevent the wheel hop in a straight line. If you're looking to eventually start doing track stuff I would suggest those too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts