Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited by Moderator)
Ok here is the truck currently.

The toyo R\T's are badass. I sell tires and i have have had 12 different sets and 6 sets of wheels. They are by far my favorite tire and since i get tires at wholesale cost i get to try lots of tires.

Attachments

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks pretty big! Did you install the TRD supercharger kit on it? Have you done any axle work yet?
Yes dirty 30 spline axles re-geared to 4:88
Super charger and 7th kit. cold air intake.
short throw shifter and a rhino pak clutch for the manual trans.
2.0 s\c pulley and matching crank pulley.
4th gear is ridiculous and way too fast!! Even with the extra 1000 lbs i carry around in Armour and mods!>:D

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Massive and way to fast in 4th gear!!!!! Nice to hear from you again Preybird.:smile
Yeah good to be back! Been busy and working a bunch and making money!!! Hit 3 million dollars last year and got a profit sharing bonus. A $3.00 an hour raise and .......a 401K!! FINALLY AFTER 10 YEARS!!!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks pretty big! Did you install the TRD supercharger kit on it? Have you done any axle work yet?
Yes i installed the S/C and 7th kit and i wired\soldered the 7th injector kits piggy back computer system to the main wiring harness and then i did the fuel pump. I didn't do the clutch or the re-gearing of the diffs. But im in a profession where i know lots of people and get all work at cost if not free or traded. But i try and do all my own work but sometimes i hate doing it. I had my company shop do my knock sensors the harness, A timing belt water-pump component kit, New thermostat, New supercharger belt tension-er and new belt for...........$300.00:surprise

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks and ive been busy building it more and more. I got a new hood w\scoop Finally. I have to get it from the body shop........Painted and set up for hood pins! I CAN"T WAIT. I have rock slider done for it got to pick them up and take them to the welder to have them installed on the truck. New clutch master and slave also a new competition clutch tomorrow morning. Trucks gonna be sick When it's done. I got header on the brain now. Also been camping a bunch.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts