Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight, I got the 2oo1 2wd and will be going for reconstructive surgury in a while. Will a 2001 4 Runner bumper fit on my truck with the stock fenders and grill? I think it would look sick but haven't found a toyota that i can measure up on.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
probably have to make some mounts for it........its not custom if its direct bolt on. hehe. Thats the fun in doing things, do something different dont be like most, custom doesn't come outta a box. Go take some measurements but should work just fine.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Brandt, i'm pretty sure you've tried this, how far off are the measurements on the 4 Runner fenders if installed on a '99 with stock hood? is it a huge gap or just a fitment nightmare. thanks

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
It wont work......WELL im sure it could be made to work but that would be a mess......the hoods on 4 runners are wider and the fenders are thinner, so you would have to do alot of fabbin to do that and im not sure how that would look. I would just get the 4 runner hood too.

·
ct stalker
3,540 Posts
Hey Andy,

I just ordered a 4runner chrome bumper, lower valance and brackets. Gonna fit it on as soon as i get them in.

And you know i'm gonna post pics!!!!

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
the 4runners bumper cover with those litlle fog light openings....(cold air intake) and those sport models w/ the forward hood scoop that could only enhance the already good looks of these trucks!!!! keep us up to speed on your progress!!!!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
-my front end is from a 4-runner, bolts on except two places where I used zip ties... =)

·
Registered
511 Posts
-96 4 runner maybe...
-4x4 fenders...
-f|_|ck it, i guess imma keep both sets of rims.. my volks and the tracers
-im dropping my truck off on monday to be bagged, when i get the truck back imma see if the tracers will fit, if not then volks are coo

·
Registered
511 Posts
wow.. it is the same.. HAHAHAHA!..... mines painted though.....

·
Registered
511 Posts
-yea, im dropping it off tomorrow night...
-my volks are 17x7
-lets hope my sh!t tucks like yours.. thats the tightest sh!t

1 - 19 of 19 Posts