Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm selling a 7th injector kit new in box never installed. I was going to install it on my truck but had already installed bigger injectors so the ecu that comes with this kit won't work, you need to be running stock injectors to take advantage of this kit. I'm going Split Second piggyback and call it a day. Anyway, the kit is only the 7th injector kit. I already had the iradium plugs and walbro pump installed on my truck so placed the order for only the 7th injector kit alone. It was over $500.00, I'm letting it go for $300.00. If interested text me 323-441-6500, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi. I'm selling a 7th injector kit new in box never installed. I was going to install it on my truck but had already installed bigger injectors so the ecu that comes with this kit won't work, you need to be running stock injectors to take advantage of this kit. I'm going Split Second piggyback and call it a day. Anyway, the kit is only the 7th injector kit. I already had the iradium plugs and walbro pump installed on my truck so placed the order for only the 7th injector kit alone. It was over $500.00, I'm letting it go for $300.00. If interested text me 323-441-6500, thanks.
howzit man I’m very interested in purchasing please let me know if it’s still available. I texted you as well

1 - 3 of 3 Posts