Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone,
I haven't posted for quite some time, been busy with work and family. Anyways, I am doing some much needed maintenance on the Taco and need help finding a part. 99 Toyota Tacoma 2.4 2wd 5 lug. I need OEM part number for the spindle hardware, specifically the keyed washer that directly contacts the outer bearing. Mine are damaged and I can't seem to find the darn part numbers. Everything online seems to be for the 6 lug setup. Thanks!

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,865 Posts
I'm not sure I understand what part you're seeking. Here (attached) is the 1995.5 - 2000 5-lug front suspension parts diagram with OEM part numbers. Hope this helps ...

95-00-5Lug-FRT-Suspension-A.jpg

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey Enola, thanks for replying, I don't see it on your image. I found this part diagram for a 95 Toyota Pickup. The washer looks very similar to 43510D shown in the image. This is very similar to the 5 lug 2wd setup and I can't seem to find a parts diagram for my specific truck showing these parts.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,865 Posts
Here (attached) is an old webpage from an online parts catalog, showing parts for the 5-lug front axle hub. It's supposed to be specific to the 2001 - 2004 era. However, it shows some components similar to what you indicated, and the parts listing is annotated as covering 1995.5 - 2001.

Open the file in your browser. I'm confused as to whether it might be applicable to your 1999 Taco. I suppose there's a chance Toyota redesigned the front wheel hubs between 1995.5 and 2001, but didn't update their overview parts listings.

No warranties - express or implied ...

Attachments

Reactions: Slick Nick

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you. That appears to be exactly what I am looking for!

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,865 Posts
Good! Glad to learn it answered your question. I can't explain it, but whatever works ...

·
Registered
2,707 Posts
Check toyotapartsprime and toyotaparts.mcgeorgetoyota, they might have an parts explosion. Thats where i get all my oem toyota parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts