Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all i'm getting ready to install a water methanol injection kit from sno performance. so hopefully it turns out good and no problems. ill keep the community posted.

current setup on my 04 taco automatic

amazon turbo
built log manifold
tial waste gate
hks bov
draw thru maf
2.5" exhaust
3" charge pipe no intercooler
wideband
3 psi

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have a Snow meth kit on my turbo'd 2RZ and love it! One of the best mods I've done.
Have run it at over 20psi pump gas without issues
Do you have a regular cab or extra cab? And where do you plan to mount the reservoir tank
and pump?
I just ran a tap through the throttle body before the blade to mount the injection nozzle and its perfect for my set up.
Good luck with your install :headbang:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have a single cab and i have no idea where im going to mount my tank its pretty tight in my engine bay. ill probably fab something

·
Registered
215 Posts
Best was [email protected] gonna work on traction now. There's a vid of my white truck in my signature.
My blue truck ran [email protected] with a bed mounted turbo and 26psi on stock motor with water/meth injection. Vid of that truck in my signature as well
i have a single cab and i have no idea where im going to mount my tank its pretty tight in my engine bay. ill probably fab something
I mounted my tank and pump in the cab behind my passenger side seat. had to remove the jack to get tank low enough so it doesn't siphon into manifold and hydro-lock the motor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts