Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says. I have some brand new unused 2rz Pauter rods and arias pistons. I will get the full specs off them as soon as I unpack them. But the pistons are the first size bore up from stock. These came straight from Paradise and have only been opened up to take pictures off.
I would love to use these but came across a different setup that I can't pass up.

Looking for $1200 for them both shipped.

Thanks
Randy

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
How long are you willing to hold these? if for a month or two I'll get em'...

·
Registered
8,276 Posts
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :drool: .....that's my next upgrade. Hey Randy...I was checking Paradise Racing the other day, and they have listed the Pauter rods for both the 2RZ and the 3RZ.....then I went to check pauter.com....and they only listen the 3RZ....I guess Luis can get them also for the 2RZ as well...:shrug:
Are those Pauter 4340 chromoly ? Stock lenght right ?.....very nice indeed....I wish I had some $$$, I'd love to buy them off you...:(

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
The rods for 2rz and 3rz are the same... and Randy I'm gonna need these is you don't get a buyer soon- let me know what's up!

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Really!? I thought the cranks pistons and rods were the same other than stroke, and harmonic balancers- the bloacker were similar... I guess not!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts