Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This trans is almost new. About 1500 miles. Truck was wrecked and parted out. I drove it, and the tranny still seemed to shift fine. Also comes with a new slave cylinder. Tranny lists for over $2900. I'll Take $1200 shipping included, or come pick it up for $1000. I can send pics if needed.
Thanks

·
more Ψ
2,682 Posts
Great. I'll be there in an hour!

·
Bill Gates Mod
910 Posts
Anything besides the tranny left? I could use the center console (the thing between the seats, with the arm rest)

·
more Ψ
2,682 Posts
I drove around for an hour but couldn't find you. Maybe you should try filling out your profile so we know where 'local pickup' would be!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I drove around for an hour but couldn't find you. Maybe you should try filling out your profile so we know where 'local pickup' would be!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
Good point. Didn't even think about it. My bad.

For anyone interested in local pickup, I'm in Northeast Texas.

·
StepSIde
3,295 Posts
....wish you would have gotten some other parts off of it before you let it.....:brickknoc

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I appreciate the thoughts. I think it'll sell sooner or later. I'm sure someone
will need one for reasons other than what waranty covers. This is about a
3rd what it costs for a new one. I think it's a pretty good deal.

For those wanting other parts, I'm sorry, this wasn't my truck. I have a 4runner. I just lucked into getting the tranny when the guy parted the truck out. He owed me.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Yeah. They will be warrantied for 60,000 miles or 5 years, which ever comes first. And the way it looks people may be getting more than one tranny in there trucks.

·
Registered
4,969 Posts
This would be a good pickup for someone who wants to beef up the stock tranny.....thats if companies make any beefing up products for it ...hmmm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts