Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new Monster Ipod Icruize. hooks your Ipod to the stock tacoma HU.comes with an extra little lcd.thats 2 lcds. I got an extra one sent out by error..It reads the title and album ext. I got a new HU so I never used it. $100. shipped..paypal good.... thanks jules email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
4 Posts
withoutlogic said:
I have a brand new Monster Ipod Icruize. hooks your Ipod to the stock tacoma HU.comes with an extra little lcd.thats 2 lcds. I got an extra one sent out by error..It reads the title and album ext. I got a new HU so I never used it. $100. shipped..paypal good.... thanks jules email me at [email protected]
im very interested in this...but quick ? if you install it would you lose the factory in dash changer??

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no you will have to hit the disk button one extra time and then it would switch to the icruize.. and its not an fm modulador its goes to the hu.. thansk let me know.. jules

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think its the way to go if you have a stock player.easy to install and still keep the controles plus get a lcd that says the track ,title ext...for me its the best option for the stock player...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts