Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
84K mi, air bag, abs, ac, ps, cc, tilt, p/windows, tint, am/fm, pdl, p/mirrors, remote start, alarm, knn intake, very clean, Call 951-545-3850 for more info.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok so there are 34 views and know one is interested? :confused:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok price is $17,700 or Best Offer, it has 84k miles, Never realy have been off-road with it, service it every 3k, never been smoked in, never had any problems with it, power everything, Limo tent in front and rear windows and the next step up on the front sides, has alarm with remote start and you can add window roll ups to it (just have not done it yet), has the KNN Intake, PIAA headlights and fog lights, and a BEDRUG witch is made by a company called Wise (has lifetime warenty and a grate bed liner if you are the type of person that likes to chill in the bed).

Here is a new photo of the front and will post more soon:

Or just call and take a look if you are in Riverside ca or Orange County.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jonathan said:
17.7? bump..............but your in lala land dude.......
than what is a good price to you man?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Done that and kbb and there all right around what i am asking. My only thing is i need to pay it off and that is what i have left.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok whell i just wend thrue edmunds stepts on there site an it is just around what i am looking at. 14 is wat a delership will pay and will mark up 4k

·
Registered
44 Posts
Taco_Man said:
Ok whell i just wend thrue edmunds stepts on there site an it is just around what i am looking at. 14 is wat a delership will pay and will mark up 4k
Its true that dealership probably WILL markup 4k on it,but that doesnt mean that a Private Seller will get that much for it.:selfbonk: Sorry bud,Im in same predicament,I owe more than what the truck is worth,but I love my truck so its not that big of a deal to me.:loveeyes:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Its going no mater what. eather i trade it in or sell it eather way is going. Thats all i care about.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts