Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from a 2002 white prerunner. Comes with flares and fenders. Also the whole front bumper with lights and brackets and all that. make me some offers on this stuff. No i wont split the complete bumper nor will i split the fenders from flares.

·
Registered
288 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
from a 2002 white prerunner. Comes with flares and fenders. Also the whole front bumper with lights and brackets and all that. make me some offers on this stuff. No i wont split the complete bumper nor will i split the fenders from flares.
dibs.... what kinda condition are these items in...

·
Registered
288 Posts
PIMPINTACOMA said:
wait shoot i only want the flares and bumpers.... let me know if you end up splitting them.

·
BOOSTPIMP
12,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Socalmini said:
wait shoot i only want the flares and bumpers.... let me know if you end up splitting them.
make me an offer on the bumper and flares. They are in good condition. A GIRLS TRUCK. 2002. Make an offer and you can come take a look at them. They are still on the truck but easily removed. Im getting fiberglass fenders and prerunner bumper for it. well building one that is,..

·
Premium Member
1,189 Posts
damn thats tight she going prerunner! what kind of glass you getting to put on her truck?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
So was it clear if the fender flare have been sold yet? I just need the driver side :) I bought one off ebay and just got it, the ****er didn't say it was the srunner flare

1 - 20 of 38 Posts