Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2000 toyota tacoma. Its a 2wd, 2.4 cyl. reg. cab. White with the blueish grey interior. power locks, K & N air filter, magnaflow exhaust, 18" rivals limited gun metal 5 stars with a polished lip, dropped 4" in the front and 7" in the rear.

Im working on getting a pic up right now so i will post it asap. i also have it posted in the truck trader in riverside and IE area...Im asking $4,500 OBO i just looked at the KBB and Excellent was at $6,695 and Good was $6,140 and Fair was 5,390 and mine is about in the Good condition. I owe 5,000 on it so im willing to help pay the remaining balance.

I have a family now so that is the reason why i decided to sell my tacoma and looking for something bigger. Thank you

My name is Kenny and i live in Murrieta, CA just north of San Diego and East of LA. My # is (951)634-2611

Thanks again!

·
free JDM'ized
3,397 Posts
kamel taco said:
I'm selling my 2000 toyota tacoma. Its a 2wd, 2.4 cyl. reg. cab. White with the blueish grey interior. power locks, K & N air filter, magnaflow exhaust, 18" rivals limited gun metal 5 stars with a polished lip, dropped 4" in the front and 7" in the rear.

Im working on getting a pic up right now so i will post it asap. i also have it posted in the truck trader in riverside and IE area...Im asking $4,500 OBO i just looked at the KBB and Excellent was at $6,695 and Good was $6,140 and Fair was 5,390 and mine is about in the Good condition. I owe 5,000 on it so im willing to help pay the remaining balance.

I have a family now so that is the reason why i decided to sell my tacoma and looking for something bigger. Thank you

My name is Kenny and i live in Murrieta, CA just north of San Diego and East of LA. My # is (951)634-2611

Thanks again!
sounds like a great deal. howe many miles on it and can u send pics to [email protected] if i sell my hatch soon ill be givin u a call.good luck on the sale!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts