Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2" Cornfed shackles. The shackles are in excellent condition, but whoever buys it should probably go buy new nylock nuts for it. Just my suggestion.

$40 + shipping

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump.

come on I know somebody wants these. :cool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
where would I get new nylock nuts from??? if you can point me in the right direction i'lll take these off your hands.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can't think of the gigantic nuts and bolts store you have in Oahu. But they have every type of fastener known to man. The company I work for sometimes orders specialty nuts or washers from them cause they know they have them in stock and can send it over to the Big Island in 1 day.:cool:

Anyways you shouldn't have a problem finding new nylock nuts in Oahu for these bolts.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
KILGO's! try there first. That's not the company I'm thinking of, but they might have it.:waytogo:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=companyfree>Kilgo's, Honolulu, Hawaii (HI), US
Kilgo's 180 Sand Island Access Rd, Honolulu, HI 96819 PHONE: (808) 832-2200 FAX: (808) 832-2201 HOURS: 7:30am-4:00pm, Everday Boat Supplies, Tools, Equipment & More! Hawaii Knows...You're Going to Find it at Kilgo's All Major Credit Cards Accepted!
</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here's a picture of it:

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
From center of the eye to center of the other eye is 7 3/8". Overall length of the shackle is 9 1/2" :waytogo:

You plan on making your own or something?

·
Registered
239 Posts
sold ... how do you want me send the money? paypal takes a cut.
i'm in no rush to put these on my truck so I'd be willing to send you a check or something too if you dont want paypal to take a cut. let me know bro.

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM sent......

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sale now pending....

·
Super Duper Tundraholic
10,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SOLD!!!

It was sold awhile back, but I don't want some newbie two years later asking if they are still available. :selfbonk:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts