Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whatcha all got for exhaust? I know stock is 2" like on the regular P/UP. I want the 40 series Flowmaster, I've always liked the sound. Should I get 2 1/4" or 2 1/2" piping for a single out exhaust? I have the K&N Gen 2 intake already, and that was noticable. I want good HP increase, but I don't want to lose alot of TQ. I know the bigger the piping, the less backpressure, and the more bottom end power you lose. So what should I get? The smaller 2.25" pipe or 2.5" pipe single out?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey, I work at an offroad shops and while there arent many 2.4 tacos at the shop, the 2.7 is the same engine with a different crank so i would recomend to you the same flow i recomment to all. If you are going with a single in single out, get the 40 series delta flow 2 1/4 inch. Btw, that is the stock size for exhaust on the tacos. If you decide you want a single in dual out, get 40 series delta flow with 2 1/4 inlet and dual 2" outlets. Btw, I can get you a really good deal on the flowmaster if you want. Just email me at
[email protected]
Thanks
Joe

1 - 2 of 2 Posts