Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran my truck at our local .395 mile circle track last night on what they call wacky wednesday and got first place in the street car class! I beat a 556 hp cadillac cts-v for the win. The entire way through eliminations, every race i was left in the dust on the launch and came from about a quarter track behind to win by a car length through turns 3/4. Ill post the vid whenever they post it up. :D

Since I won 50 bucks and a trophy does that make a professional race car driver now? lol.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,615 Posts
Congratulations! :waytogo: :applause:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^ still waiting on them to post the vid online. my buddy has a gopro vid of my qualifying run, i gotta get that from him.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Since I won 50 bucks and a trophy does that make a professional race car driver now? lol.
think of it this way... whats the best way to make a small fortune in racing ? start with a large fortune ! rofl

my best year ever, i paid for most of my S Runner... but years like that are far and few between.

anyway, awesome job ! an autocrosser that knows the limits of their vehicle, will always out drive the average Joe off the street, no matter how good they think they are.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just told they werent filming that night, i have some ****ty gopro vid at my buddies house though. Ill force him to upload it soon.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well i never got any good vid from the night I won but this is last wednesday running on my street tires (not nearly as fun) I ended up running a 20.836 though.:shrug:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts