Toyota Tacoma Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Needing 4wd fenders.. I am bagging my 98 tacoma. Doing all work myself and trying to be budget friendly. I am havinging a hard time locating a set of 4wd fenders. If any one has some please let me know.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Needing 4wd fenders.. I am bagging my 98 tacoma. Doing all work myself and trying to be budget friendly. I am havinging a hard time locating a set of 4wd fenders. If any one has some please let me know.

Rockauto is a pretty decent place for most factory replacement parts. I've used them for just about any factory replacement part you can think of, haven't had but maybe 1 or 2 issues, and I've placed probably 100 orders or more. I've got the magnets to prove it, lmao

Edit: Replaced link with one for a 1998 model instead, which happened to be cheaper it seems... (I'm getting some skewed numbers because I'm deployed and using a VPN)

·
Mambeau / Admin
48,212 Posts
The body lines changed for the 2001 - 2004 generation. The '01 - '04 fenders should fit (in general) but (if I recall correctly) they will look out of place.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
The body lines changed for the 2001 - 2004 generation. The '01 - '04 fenders should fit (in general) but (if I recall correctly) they will look out of place.
My bad... Enola is correct, even rockauto shows two different part numbers. I corrected the link, and they may even be cheaper.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea just check them out while on lunch. Shipping was 330.00. Put my total up to 390 something. May have to bite the bullet and buy from local aftermarket parts house for 170 each. Was hoping to not spend so much. Fun fact that's the third website that I have found good deal on price and the shipping is a joke.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Yea just check them out while on lunch. Shipping was 330.00. Put my total up to 390 something. May have to bite the bullet and buy from local aftermarket parts house for 170 each. Was hoping to not spend so much. Fun fact that's the third website that I have found good deal on price and the shipping is a joke.
Where are you located? You can also try car-part.com. not sure if you've used that before, but it searches junk yards. It can be hard to find tacos in junk yards depending on your location, but it's worth a shot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the input and help. I have checked there and called around to some local yards. I have been doing body work and collision repair here in south AL the last 18 years. Looks like in today's market $350 is going to be it

1 - 7 of 7 Posts