Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After 10 years of owning this truck it's finally time to get rid of it. Now the title is lost and not worth selling out right anyways. So I decided to part it out. It is a complete truck. Does have some extras. Engine has a knock. Audible at about 2500 to 3000 rpm and at startup. Other than that it runs good. Auto Transmission has no issues. A/c compressor was replaced about 5000 miles ago with a new Denso brand. Has qa1 with beefed brackets welded to lowers. Qa1 shocks have blown and need replacing. Springs okay.(cant remember what spring rate they were. Also has beefed's ball joint flip kit and 4" blocks. Dash cluster is a manual version with tach. Truck is an automatic.

Nothing really special about the truck. Was just my daily all this time. Got it with 57k miles. Now has 146k. Cluster reads 141k however. Heres old pictures of this truck. and my old account which i cant access. What y'all think?

Please let me know what you need and zip code and I will send you a price. If you dont think the price is fair I will work with you. I want everything gone. Located outside of New Orleans, LA.

·
Mambeau / Admin
47,650 Posts
Welcome to CT!

Please give folks a general idea where you're located, in case it makes a difference in deciding whether or not to inquire about buying something.

·
Registered
16 Posts
After 10 years of owning this truck it's finally time to get rid of it. Now the title is lost and not worth selling out right anyways. So I decided to part it out. It is a complete truck. Does have some extras. Engine has a knock. Audible at about 2500 to 3000 rpm and at startup. Other than that it runs good. Auto Transmission has no issues. A/c compressor was replaced about 5000 miles ago with a new Denso brand. Has qa1 with beefed brackets welded to lowers. Qa1 shocks have blown and need replacing. Springs okay.(cant remember what spring rate they were. Also has beefed's ball joint flip kit and 4" blocks. Dash cluster is a manual version with tach. Truck is an automatic.

Nothing really special about the truck. Was just my daily all this time. Got it with 57k miles. Now has 146k. Cluster reads 141k however. Heres old pictures of this truck. and my old account which i cant access. What y'all think?

Please let me know what you need and zip code and I will send you a price. If you dont think the price is fair I will work with you. I want everything gone. Located outside of New Orleans, LA.

View attachment 135386 View attachment 135387 View attachment 135388 View attachment 135389 View attachment 135390 View attachment 135391
I've got a 1999 Tacoma 2.4 with 208,000 on it and I'm a Tacoma fan if you sold the truck as it sits any idea what you would want for it I'm located in sipsey Alabama

1 - 7 of 7 Posts