Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello. After owning my Tacoma for 19 years, and being one of the original customtacos members from 2001 when the site was first started, I have sold my truck. I have a couple of parts left over that I don't need. I had a 1997 Toyota Tacoma 2.4 liter engine with distributor. I bought the truck with 67,000 miles with my dad and sold it to a family friend with 284,000 miles with an engine on its way out. The parts I have are as follows:

1997 Toyota Tacoma factory service manual:
The service manual was very useful. It is in really good condition. The pages are clean and not dirty with oil or grease. The pages are not torn. The binding at the end of the book is beginning to split, but no pages have fallen out. $60 plus shipping

1997 Toyota Tacoma Front Wheel Seal:
I have one front wheel seal for the hub and is brand new. The seal comes with the original box. The brand is National Federal Mogul part number 1948. I wound up with an extra wheel seal. $2 plus shipping

1997 Toyota Tacoma Idle Air Control Valve:
This is a used idle air control valve off a 2.4 liter engine with distributor. The valve was in proper operating condition when removed. It is an original Toyota 22270-75030 part. The valve was removed at 247,795 miles trying to track down a high idle, high idle was resolved when I replaced the engine coolant temperature sensor on the engine block. $40 plus shipping

1997 Toyota Tacoma EGR Valve:
This is a used egr valve off a 2.4 liter engine with distributor. The valve was in proper operating condition when removed. It is an original Toyota 25620-75050 part. The valve was removed at 246,850 miles trying to track down a high idle, high idle was resolved when I replaced the engine coolant temperature sensor on the engine block. $40 plus shipping

1997 Toyota Tacoma Hellwig Rear Sway Bar:
This is a used Hellwig rear sway bar with the beefed brackets. These beefed brackets are the original design from when he started making these. The sway bar comes with the beefed brackets, end links, polyurethane bushings on the sway bar, u bolts, and axle brackets. The end links are Moog K80631 and were used for 23,000 miles. The end links were for a stock suspension truck with tired leaf springs, overall length is 9”, length between center of upper and lower bushings is 5 7/8”, length of metal sleeve is 4”. The sway bar was parallel with the frame with this set up. $50 plus shipping

I am located in California. Feel free to reply here or send me a message.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts