Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, well i'm here to test some waters... i have to decide whether to finish it myself or not, and right now i have sooooo many things going on, that it wouldn't be done for years, so i'm offering it up to a good home :)

The truck is currently stock, other than a LC Short Shifter. The paint on it is just primer, so it is ready for any color you want to give it!

Wheels are 20x10 in the rear, and 18x7.5 i think in the front.

Bodywork done:
-Wiper squirter hoels shaved
-Antenna Shaved
-Tailgate Handle Shaved
-4wd front fenders installed
-Sir Michaels Roll pan installed
-Fiberglass Wide-fenders installed

This whole truck has had a LOT of work done to it to get it where it is right now... i'll gladly go over that with anyone who is seriously interested in the truck... If you are interested in making an offer for it, please PM me and i'll tell you more about it, and answer any questions you may have.

Price: Make Reasonable Offers!

:headbang:

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Read more about what this truck has done to it, and what its been through here:
http://www.iconmedia.tv/icon_galleries/Project_Tacoma/index.html

Racer-X Runs great! Just needs a new battery, and it needs the ECU plugged back in... and maybe an oil change :p It was my daily driver at the time i pulled it off the road to start working on it. :waytogo:

·
YEP... I'MMA DOUCH3
10,933 Posts
Pm sent... I could use a nice looking dd.. besides I have the perfect body kit to go with the truck...

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
body kit? i think it looks mean as hell as it sits... but hey, whatever floats your boat :)

Alex: No, the wheels will be going with the truck. I don't have anything else for them to fit to, since the offsets and so forth were pretty specific for this setup.

By the way, so everyone knows, those wheels and tires are brand new, and have never spun a wheel under power yet... they have about 50 feet of mileage on them from being pushed around a few times :p

I even have 3 more of the rear tires sitting here doing nothing that i'll throw into the deal as well for whoever buys it :headbang:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey, I see your in Orlando, you have any parts for it laying around, Im @ UCF with a minitruck too. Nice truck btw free bump, hope it goes quick=]

·
Registered
944 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean from overhead? So you're asking me to climb on the roof of my house or something, and take a picture down at it? Are you a serious potential buyer, or just a picture hunter? ;)

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
At any rate, the bed is 3" wider on each side, correct? You had a great idea going with this thing man.. why'd you stop? If i was looking for a project truck i'd throw down some cash, too bad i put every penny into the one i have right now

·
Registered
473 Posts
ComposiMo said:
You mean from overhead? So you're asking me to climb on the roof of my house or something, and take a picture down at it? Are you a serious potential buyer, or just a picture hunter? ;)
i was thinking something like a crane. no im just wondering how wide the bed is and was wondering if you had a pic of the rear straight on or something.

·
ADMlNAHATER
8,720 Posts
Additional pictures couldn't hurt :waytogo: :loveeyes:

THATS WHAT MAKES IT LOOK DIFFERENT!

4" flare 3" rise

that rise makes the truck look like its sitting up higher, thats why it always looked a little different to me..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts