Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1993 Toyota Pickup, standard cab, 4x4, 4 cyl, 5 spd, 6 ft. bed with Leer Cap.

The front has around 9” of lift - 4” Trailmaster suspension lift, about a 1.5” – 2” torsion bar (Downey 23mm) lift, with a 3” Performance Accessories body lift. The rear has around 11” of lift - 4” Superlift springs and 4” shackles, with the body lift. Brand new 38x15.5x15 Nitto Mud Grappler tires (only 1,400 miles on them) on 15x12 Prime wheels, powder coated gun metal gray. The truck can accommodate and has ridden on 39.5x18x15 Super Swamper Boggers on 15x14 rims. 5.71 gears in the rear. The front differential still has the stock gears. Stainless steel exhaust – Borla muffler, free flow cat, pipes and polished tip - all stainless. Dual shocks front and rear. Ladder bars. Go Rhino Hitch steps welded to perform as nerf bars. Lund hood scoops, Lund roll pan and Bushwacker Cut-Out flares, all painted to match. Leer bed cap painted to match. Diamond plate bed rails. Ventshade ventvisors. Altezza taillights and clear bumper lights. Optima Yellowtop battery, Green air filter and Tornado air system. The entire undercarriage is painted with black and gray POR-15.

At the moment the a/c does not work. I haven’t used it much since the truck has been lifted. I just had it checked out and there is no freon in the system. Also, one of the timing chain guides is broken (the guide with the dampener is fine) and will eventually need to be replaced.

I am located in Huntington, Long Island, New York. Contact me via email with any questions at [email protected] or at (631) 398-5712. I will be glad to provide photos of any specific areas you may want to see.
Asking $11,000.

Thanks. Mark

1 - 2 of 2 Posts