Toyota Tacoma Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until I get to order my X. The anticipation is freakin' killing me!! Going to also move my house items down, which includes a couple of boxes of brand-new turbo parts from my Ford 2.3T project that I've decided to scrap. :D
Greddy Profec Type-S, TiAL 40mm 'gate, Turbonetics Stage III T3/To4E (might sell this and pick up a 60-1) TypeR blowoff valve. Just workin out the prices to sell the rest of my Ford kit, plus the truck and SVO motor......
Never again will I take on the task of trying to mate modern f/i technology with 19 year old engine technology. Or put a 19 year old motor (even tho it was "rebuilt") into a 9 year old truck. It just don't mix well. :lol:

Oh well, Toyota has never let me down. :headbang:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah. Crew Chief. Hence my screen name EagleKeeper. :D Pilots are just there to press the buttons...........:lol:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also, let me take a moment to clarify my first post as I've had a few PM's regarding my parts. I"m not selling those parts I listed, just the Ranger specific ones. The ones listed above are going on the X!

·
Vendor
7,124 Posts
EagleKeeper said:
Nah. Crew Chief. Hence my screen name EagleKeeper. :D Pilots are just there to press the buttons...........:lol:
Excellent!!

What part of FL are you in? Is there any way you can get me a up close look at one of those?

I have been an airplane nut my whole life and was in my first plane crash at one week old.

A couple of years ago one of my TTORA buddies got me an the Cheif Pilot of my local police dept helicopter unit an incredible tour of the MV-22 in testing at Pax. There was not one part of that thing we did not get to see and we got the tour from the cheif test pilot for Boeing. That is one complex egg beater.

Gadget

·
Gadget said:
Excellent!!

I have been an airplane nut my whole life and was in my first plane crash at one week old.

Gadget
You would love my work I work that FAA Technical Center in the Atlantic City Airport.:runaway:

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
19 days until you order it??? Then you will have to wait until it actually arrives at the dealer! You should just order it now so you will have it in 19 days. : )

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, 19 days til I order it thru SouthEast then pick it up at Coggin Toyota. Pretty much a same day affair. If I have to wait, ok then done.
'07 BSP, hmm......
On a sidenote, about to head off to the South Florida Internatinoal Auto Show to look at some of the new g-rides coming out.

·
Gadget said:
Are you one of those folks that do suprise ramp checks??

Gadget
No i am one of the IT people here on base. They test all kinds of new radar and ground traffic stuff here, there is also a crash test site which is pretty cool when the drop test planes. We have F-16s taking off here all the time to and they a freak loud as hell.

http://www.tc.faa.gov/

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gadget, tried to send you a PM. Was unable to do so. In short, I would have to say no to your request due to security reasons.

NJ,
Think a Falcon is loud? You ain't heard nuthin' then compared to an Eagle...:D

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Well Gadget. I am a crew chief on the F-16 here in las vegas. And if you are coming to SEMA I can get you to see the jets. We got F-16, F-15, F/A 22, A-10, and H-60. Also we have a aggressor unit of 15s and 16s. And if red flag is going on at the same time there will be all sorts of planes here! Let me know man.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here is my situation; i have 04 gmc sierra 1500 SLE reg cab. short bed with the full option package; and it has modified projector headlights, snug lid remote control tonneau; custom roll grill end; rear swaybar plus tow package.The dealer trade in value is around 9 grands; i am trying to see if i can get a little more; i will be losing about 10G at this rate. if i can cut my lost to 3 to 4 G, that would be nice. gmc has to go before i pick up XR07. Thinking about adv. in TRUCKTRADE mag.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts